Yoga in the Park
Join us for Yoga at Fort Slocum Park!
For everyone’s safety, it’s important that you read and
understand the procedures:
- Pre-registration is
required. No-one will be admitted who hasn’t signed up.
- No on-site transactions or registration.
- Because capacity is limited, no-shows and late
cancellations may be charged for a full class. This includes members. For late
cancels, right now we’re asking for a 2-hour window, but this may change. We’ll
notify you of changes to this policy.
- Mats need to be at least 6 feet apart, excluding family units.
- Masks on! at least until you’re on your on mats.
- Bring your own mats and props.
- Teachers will stay on their mats and there won’t be any
- Mosquitoes may be an issue, so be prepared.
- There are no restrooms onsite.
- Please bring hand-sanitizer and anything else you need to
stay safe! And did we mention that you have to pre-register?
- Not feeling great? Don’t come.
Weather cancellations will be emailed out 1-2 hours before class,
but keep an eye on the online schedule as well. The schedule will accurately
show the status of the class – so if it’s on the schedule, it’s happening!
If you signed up with a drop-in or 10-class card and the
class is canceled, you’ll automatically be credited for use in another class.